TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- As an authorized K&B Cabinets dealer, it is YOUR responsibility to communicate our policies, product information, order information, claim information, ect. to your customer.
- K&B Cabinets will not provide any details to your customer at any time nor will we be held responsible for any inaccurate information provided by you or your associates.
- All online resale of K&B Cabinets products must be approved PRIOR to offering it for sale.
- If online resale is approved by K&B Cabinets, you are only allowed to resale on the website specified at the time of approval. Approval for resale on additional websites will need additional approval from K&B Cabinets.
- Prior to publicizing your selling price, all dealers must adhere to the minimum advertised price as confirmed with your K&B Cabinets representative.
- K&B Cabinets will not accept shipping damage claims for warehouse pick up ordersthat are later shipped at dealer’s discretion.
Order Processing & Payment
- All orders from K&B Cabinets approved dealers will be accepted Online Only.
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed. (This includes backorders and approved written add-ons).
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Shipped Orders:
- Standard Advantage shipping is available for qualifying flat pack orders and will ship within 7 full business days.
- Express Advantage shipping is available for all flat pack orders and will ship within 3 full business days.
- Assembled orders are processed and shipped within 10 full business days.
- Warehouse Pickup Orders:
- Flat pack warehouse pickup orders are processed and made available for pickup within 3 full business days.
- Assembled warehouse pickup orders are processed and made available for pickup within 10 full business days.
- RUSH ADVANTAGE ORDERS will be processed for an additional fee for flat pack orders ONLY. (All orders with rush services are subject to total item quantity review.) The “Rush Fee” only applies to warehouse processing time and does not apply to transit time to your destination.
- Same day warehouse pickup is available for flat pack orders placed by 12:00 PM (local warehouse time) and require a minimum 3 hour processing time.
- Same day shipping is available for flat pack orders placed by 12:00 PM (local fulfilling warehouse time). Orders placed after 12:00 PM will be processed the following business day.
- Rush Advantage is unavailable for assembly orders and discontinued lines. Combined orders subject to refund of rush fee.
- Rush Advantage must be selected at the time of checkout.
- “Day One” starts on the NEXT full business day after the order is placed.
- Cancellations after the order is picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations made after an order is shipped are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
Assembly & Modifications
- Assembly and limited modifications are available for warehouse pickup and freight shipped orders for additional labor and shipping fees as calculated by the website.
- A limited number of modifications are available including:
- Decreased Depth
- Double Oven Conversion
- Modifications exempt the entire order from normal lead times.
- Full payment must be received prior to the start of modifications.
Shipping & Delivery
- All LTL freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped and strapped.
- All LTL freight shipping charges are calculated online at the time of checkout.
- K&B Cabinets manages all shipping. 3rd party freight carriers cannot be sent by the dealer to pick up orders.
- LTL Shipping
- There is a 2-5 business day standard transit time with LTL carriers. Please account for at least one extra day for residential deliveries and deliveries requiring a scheduled delivery appointment.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online. (Orders exceeding standard LTL sizes are subject to additional fees for Full Truckload shipping).
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/trailer accessible, or Limited Access fees will be applied ($100).
- For residential deliveries and deliveries requiring an appointment, the freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule the delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover ONE delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
- LTL Delivery Policies
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for deliveries that had lift gate services selected at the time of check out.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, therefore it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- You MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver’s BOL copy.
- Careful inspection of packaging conditions is vital to file freight claims. Any visible damages must be noted on the paperwork when signing for the delivery, as well as documented with photos. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damages due to the exterior’s condition, you MUST indicate on the BOL to be able to claim concealed damages in the future.
- Do NOT reject damaged items. The delivery should be accepted, with documentation of the damage, and a claim should be filed online. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES IN MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS SECTION TO FOLLOW.
- Regional delivery services are available in select markets. Rates and delivery services vary by market.
Pick Up Orders:
- Orders MUST be picked up within 5 business days of receiving the ready for pickup notification.
- Orders not picked up within 5 business days are subject to a storage fee of $25 per pallet per day.
- Orders not picked up within the allotted 10 business days will be returned to stock, incurring the storage fee and a 10% restocking fee that will be deducted from the total refund of the order.
Replacements for Missing or Damaged Items (Including Concealed Damage):
- K&B Cabinets has final determination of resolution for any manufacturer warranty claims submitted. Solutions should be discussed with K&B Cabinets prior to being promised to the end customer.
- Blemishes or other damages not impacting the structural integrity of a cabinet will not warrant a full cabinet replacement. K&B Cabinets reserves the right to provide alternative products or components as solutions.
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading.
- Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork noting the damage at the time of delivery.
- To file a claim for damage or a shortage, please log into our website and use our damage claim module.
- The following must be included to process the claim:
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address for replacements
- Brief description of damage or shortage, including item numbers and/or parts
- PICTURES of the damage are required
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours. Replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes.
- Missing items must be reported within two weeks from delivery.
- Concealed damages must be reported within one month from delivery.
- Items that have been assembled and installed cannot be claimed as damaged
- K&B Cabinets cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA)
- All returns must be authorized by K&B Cabinets prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an email request to [email protected]
- Returns must be received by K&B Cabinets within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, moldings, fillers, panels, or sales tools.
- No returns on discontinued cabinet styles.
- QUALIFYING returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up and covering all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
- K&B Cabinets cannot be held liable for applicable marketing costs for marketing our products.
- Private labeling is done at dealer’s discretion.
- The use of any images and sales materials in your private label marketing can be released by emailing [email protected].
- K&B Cabinets is happy to partner with our displaying dealers. We now offer a 50% credit on K&B Cabinets products that are ordered and installed in a dealer’s showroom. Products can only be for display, not for functional use. Desks, bathrooms, breakrooms, etc. are not eligible for rebate. Each dealer can earn up to a total of $2,500 in credits. The display items must be ordered online, paid in full, and pictures sent to [email protected]. of showroom installation before a credit can be released. Please note: Drop shipped items do not qualify for as part of the Display Program.
- K&B Cabinets does not guarantee the accuracy of any third party design software. This includes (but is not limited to) 2020 Design and ProKitchen Design softwares.
- Please refer to your dealer portal for accurate information on K&B Cabinets product specifications and pricing.