• This warranty only applies to K&B Cabinets
cabinets installed for residential use. K&B Cabinets warrants kitchen cabinets free of manufacturing defects for a period of (3) three years from the date of purchase.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and installation site and is not transferable.
• This warranty is valid only in the United States of America.
• To make a claim, simply log into your account at www.knbcabinets.com no later than 30 days following the date of receipt of the product and attach the required photo(s) to the related order.
•Other than a qualified K&B Cabinets representative no one is authorized to alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
• K&B Cabinets reserves the right to
assign a quality expert to inspect the
cabinet(s) for analysis.
• The solution provided by this warranty is
the repair or replacement of any part or parts
that may prove defective under normal
*Since the materials used in the manufacturing are natural wood, cabinets are
sensitive to climate and humidity variations.
This warranty does
not cover damages or failure accountable to:
• Defects caused by product modifications completed by the owner/installer.
• This warranty is considered to be void if the cabinets, cabinet parts, drawer slides, or hinges are modified from their original form.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage, or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, or lack of necessary maintenance.
• Issues related to the natural characteristics of wood products or the normal effects of aging.
• Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain and knots are not considered defects.
• Return of defective product may be required for a replacement to be issued.
• If components are replaced, K&B Cabinets cannot guarantee that the finish of these replacements will exactly match the finish and appearance of the components in the residential application. This is due to the changes that occur during the woods’ natural aging process, affecting its color and grain.
• It is the nature of wood to expand and shrink to varying degrees depending on climate conditions. Consequently, painted cabinet surfaces may show fractures in the paint at joints (Especially at 5-piece door joints might expand and the gap might become noticeable). This is normal and is not considered a defect.
• Doors that are warped up to 1/4” are not considered defective.
• Small cracks due to the humidity and temperature changes.
• Damage caused by water from leaking pipes, faucets, household appliances, etc.